COLLECTIONS MANAGER – Sales & Customer Service Associate
Rental City is seeking to add a new member to the team at our Lindsay location. This role provides front line in-store and field support to our customers by facilitating payment collections. Role may include in store sales opportunities, and some deliveries and pick ups as needed.
Candidate must be able to:
· Lift 50lbs (min), able to kneel, lift, carry
· Communicate written and spoken in English
· Have a valid “G” License
· Complete Criminal Record Check
· Completed High School or Equivalent
· Driver’s Abstract required
· Provide their own steel-toed shoes/boots (no open toe or running shoes permitted)
· References are required
Our operating hours are between Monday-Friday 9:30am-6:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00am-5:00 pm. We are closed on Sundays and major holidays. Position is permanent, full-time. Hours due to change starting September 5th: Mon-Wed: 10:00am-6:00pm, Thur-Fri: 9:00am-7:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm.
What we offer:
· Competitive compensation. Bonus program!
· Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Group Insurance program
· Paid on the job training
· Small team environment
About Rental City:
Rental City is a Canadian owned and operated Rent-to-Own company with 12 locations throughout Ontario. We are a customer service oriented, specializing in: appliances, furniture, electronics, computers and e-bikes to fit any budget and style with no credit or financing required, as well as catering to home staging and corporate rental solutions.
To apply, email resume and cover letter or in person during business hours at: Rental City – 35 Russell St. W., Lindsay. (Corner of Russell & Williams) 705-324-1999