We’re hiring in Orillia!
Rental City is seeking to add new team members to our ORILLIA location. This role provides front line in-store and field support to our customers by facilitating sales and product delivery and set up. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and we expect it to be yours as well! Please note: This is a temporary full-time position (3 months) – potentially leading to permanent part-time. Successful candidate will be given the option to remain on following the contract period, in a part-time role. This is primarily an in-store position, but may be required to assist in delivery and pick up of products.
Candidate must be able to:
· Lift 50lbs (min), able to kneel, lift, carry
· Communicate written and spoken in English
· Have a valid “G” License
· Complete Criminal Record Check
· Completed High School or Equivalent
· Driver’s Abstract required
· Provide their own steel-toed shoes/boots (no open toe or running shoes permitted)
· Accounts and collections experience is a bonus.
· References are required
Our operating hours are between Mon-Wed: 10:00am-6:00pm, Thur-Fri: 9:00am-7:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm. We are closed on Sundays and major holidays. Position is permanent, full-time.
What we offer:
· Competitive compensation. Bonus program!
· Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Group Insurance program
· Paid on the job training
· Small team environment
About Rental City:
Rental City is a Canadian owned and operated Rent-to-Own company with 12 locations throughout Ontario. We are a customer service oriented, specializing in: appliances, furniture, electronics, computers and e-bikes to fit any budget and style with no credit or financing required, as well as catering to home staging and corporate rental solutions.
How to apply:
To apply, email resume and cover letter or in person during business hours at:
Rental City – 290 Memorial Ave. Orillia. 705-327-4292
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $14.50 /hour